Amazfit has just launched has unveiled three new smartwatches the GTR 3 Pro, GTR 3 and GTS 3, delivering smart health made easy, Amazfit’s latest series of wearables enable users to up their game, improve their health, and upgrade their lifestyle without sacrificing personal style.
They pack a suite of cutting-edge health and fitness features into a sleek and stylish design powered by the Zepp OS.
Health and Lifestyle Features
All three of Amazfit’s new smartwatches bring about a wealth of innovative health, fitness and lifestyle features, showcased in the Zepp OS. Through an intuitive, powerful interface, this OS empowers users to unleash their full potential, explore their passions and live life positively.
The new OS is tailored to optimize the performance of Amazfit smart wearable devices – instead of transferring a power-draining smartphone OS to users’ wrists. Built around the concept of being light, smooth and practical, this OS will enable easier interaction and help users eliminate tedious operations with lower power consumption compared to the previous smartwatch operating system.
It also works across Android and iOS devices, and connects to popular health platforms, like Apple Health or Google Fit, to sync your health data, and Strava, Relive, Runkeeper, and TrainingPeaks to sync and share sports data. Other highlights include:
- Customization: Up to 150+ vibrant watch faces with matching always-on displays for every mood or occasion, as well as dynamic effects and smooth animations. Wearers will even be able to design their own watch faces and mini-apps with the app developer kit (coming soon).
- 4-in-1 easy health measurement: The ability to test four health metrics in one tap thanks to the built-in 6PD (photodiodes) BioTracker PPG 3.0, which measures four health metrics (heart rate, blood-oxygen, stress level and breathing rate) in as little as 45 seconds.
- Easy 24-hour health management: Monitors your heart rate all day – even while swimming. With alerts for abnormally high or low heart rates, as well as tracking heart rate zones so you can optimize your workouts, the watch is a comprehensive and easy-to-use health partner for everyone.
- Easy to understand: Your current health and wellbeing are calculated in a flash and converted into a single PAI score, collated from data based on your past seven days of activity.
- Advanced sleep tracking from your watch: Monitor your light, deep and REM sleep stages, plus your waking times during the night, daytime naps over 20 minutes, and even monitor your sleep breathing quality. For added convenience, check your sleep data directly on the watch.
- Advanced menstrual cycle tracking: Easily understand your cycle and plan ahead. After recording your menstrual period, you can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile window, so you can stay on your game without any surprises.
- Efficient, quick-access screens: Save time, customize what matters to you and access Shortcut Cards to flow through your day with peace of mind. Get easy access to key information with a swipe or a tap.
- Voice control: With Alexa, you can set an alarm, ask a question or more when online, and when offline, use the Offline Voice Assistant to open a sports mode or health feature, or even access Home Connect to control smart home devices. Also, enjoy a growing ecosystem of over 10 mini-apps.
- Swift and accurate GPS: Get started faster with accurate location tracking based on five satellite systems.
- Options to personalize: Prioritize your preferred features, upload a photo to customize your watch face background or choose from 15 dynamic animated designs to match your outfit whether at work, rest or play.
- Motivation tools: Track your runs with the optional Virtual Pacer, then optimize your progress and recovery with the PeakBeats performance algorithm.
- Life admin tools: Manage your day with message notifications, sedentary and drink water reminders, calendar, events and to-do lists, weather forecasts, Bluetooth remote camera control, and more.
The Zepp OS also comes loaded with a host of comprehensive health and fitness insights, and the Zepp App on your smartphone serves as a hub where you can access additional advice to help you achieve your goals.
The GTR 3 Pro, GTR 3 and GTS 3 have been created to bring out your inner go-getter and peak performer – to help you navigate effortlessly in and out of your digital life, and strike balance and success.
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro: Built to Empower
As the premium choice in Amazfit’s new series of fashion wearables, the GTR 3 Pro smartwatch offers some market-leading innovations while encouraging you to lead a healthy lifestyle, and activate your inner drive.
Boasting a vibrant 1.45-inch, 331 PPI AMOLED Ultra HD display, the GTR 3 Pro delivers dazzling visuals and an easy-to-use interface. As its large circular screen showcases a high refresh rate for seamless, smooth interaction, the watch enjoys an impressive 70.6% screen-to-body ratio, so despite having one of the largest round watch displays on the market, with no wasted space, the GTR 3 Pro is still a comfortable size.
Glance at and cycle through a wide range of features and sports modes with the classic navigation crown, for some satisfyingly reassuring and intuitive haptic feedback as you twist with your fingertips.
Whether you’re firing up activity tracking through one of the 150+ built-in sports modes, or monitoring your stress levels, the GTR 3 Pro empowers you to stay aware of your health 24/7. And if you forget to activate your sport mode, don’t worry – the smart recognition feature kicks in for up to eight popular sports to make sure you never accidentally miss out on activity tracking.
Edging the GTR 3 Pro ahead, even more, is its battery life, as the watch benefits from an ample 450 mAh cell, which provides up to 12 days of non-stop battery life on a single charge. So no more worrying about running out of power.
Additionally, music lovers will adore the GTR 3 Pro’s 2.3GB of onboard memory, capable of storing up to 470 songs. This means independent music playback directly from your watch without your phone to hand. For added convenience, the GTR 3 Pro can take and make phone calls when connected to your smartphone over Bluetooth, so you can have a hands-free conversation.
|GTR 3 Pro||GTR 3||GTS 3|
|Screen Size||1.45” (round)||1.39 (round)||1.75” (square)|
|Screen Type||AMOLED Ultra HD||AMOLED HD||AMOLED Ultra HD|
|Screen to body ratio||70.6%||66%||72.4%|
|Resolution||331 PPI||326 PPI||341 PPI|
|Battery (typical usage)||450 mAh (12 days)||450 mAh (21 days)||250 mAh (12 days)|
|Music Storage||Yes (2.3GB)||No||No|
|Classic Navigation Crown||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic Recognition of Sports||Yes||Yes||Yes|
GTR 3: Built to Last
Made from lightweight yet durable aircraft-grade aluminium alloy complete with an elegant rotatable crown, the GTR 3’s bezel-less design seamlessly integrates with the curved glass screen to give a heightened sense of immersion.
The stylish design with comfortable antibacterial silicone straps delivers classic styling to match different outfits – from your suit to your workout gear, and you can also customize your GTR 3’s watch faces to showcase all the information you need at a glance.
Sporting a 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display, the GTR 3 brings Amazfit’s immersive Zepp OS to life, powered by a 450 mAh battery for an extensive battery life of up to 21 days. That means up to three weeks on a single charge, and even longer if you fire up the GTR 3’s Battery Saver Mode.
GTS 3: Built to Move
With a modern square 1.75-inch, ultra HD AMOLED screen with 341 PPI, the GTS 3 is one of the slimmest and lightest smartwatches around, yet still has a huge 72.4% screen-to-body ratio. Designed for anyone who wants a stylish, slim smartwatch display, its shape mirrors your smartphone in style, but its features match those of the GTR 3 almost across the board.
“These three watches achieve the promise of Smart Health Made Easy. The GTR 3 Pro is built to empower. The Amazfit GTR 3 is built to last. And the GTS 3 is built to move. We hope you are as excited for this new generation as we are. Connecting health with technology is the core philosophy behind the Zepp OS. And so, we created the Zepp OS to be a health-focused operating system, that helps our watches achieve our mission of making it easy for everyone to live a healthy life”, said Wayne Huang, CEO & Founder of Zepp Health
Pricing and Availability
For the Amazfit GTR 3 and GTS 3 Series in Europe, pricing will start from £149.00 for the Amazfit GTR 3 and GTS 3, and from £179.00 for the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro. All three products will be available via the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain Amazfit stores, from today (October 11th, 2021).