Huawei Consumer Business Group (BG) has today shared details of a new experience for consumers – supported by new partnerships with leading global brands, including Samsonite and Karcher.
Huawei has continuously demonstrated its collaborative nature, often working with leading brands such as Leica and Devialet to enhance the customer experience. Today, Huawei has announced five new partnerships as it continually expands the 1+8+N ecosystem with new additions every week.
- Samsonite the world’s leading luggage brand, has entered into partnership with Huawei. Moving beyond the home to offer connected benefits while travelling, Huawei users can simply tap their device on the Samsonite smart lock to lock their suitcase.
- Kärcher is the world’s leading provider of cleaning technology. The brand is renowned for bringing innovative cleaning solutions to the market, the latest of which being the HUAWEI HiLink Kärcher Water Purifier. Huawei users can detect their water purifier’s filter life and water quality in real-time using the Huawei AI Life app on their device.
- 360 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has also been added to the ecosystem, providing an intelligent and automated floor cleaner that can be remotely controlled and monitored using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
- Joyoung Intelligent Thermostatic Electric Kettle has partnered with Huawei, allowing users to remotely control and monitor their kettle using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device. Making a cup of tea or coffee has never been easier.
- OPPLE Lighting provide a range of lighting solutions, including smart lighting. Integrating seamlessly into the Huawei ecosystem, users can now control their OPPLE smart lamps using the Huawei AI Life app on a Huawei device.
In addition to the exciting new hardware partnerships, Huawei has also seen a rise in apps added to the Huawei AppGallery in the UK including the Premier League, UKTV, Bolt, RingGo, Arsenal Official App, Nandos, Badoo and Superdrug. These apps join a growing number of popular apps available such as Snapchat, Zoom, Deezer, JD Sports, Shpock, Depop, My Vodafone, Lidl, B&Q, booking.com, Ryanair and Trivago. Huawei also recently announced Petal Search Find Apps, a tool to help users find additional apps from trusted sources across the web.
The product of a long-term business plan focused around the innovative 1+8+N product and software ecosystem, Huawei’s Seamless AI Life experience is set to help users stay connected effortlessly and at all times. Huawei’s long-term strategy will see the company expand its product focus areas, putting an increased emphasis on audio, wearables, PCs, tablets and other categories of connected technology. Together with a newly announced range of IOT ecosystem partners and AppGallery applications, Huawei promises to make life more seamless and intelligently connected for consumers. Users everywhere can now simply tap to connect and enjoy the rich benefits of a Seamless AI Life.
With the smartphone at the core, Huawei’s 1+8+N strategy outlines Huawei’s vision to bring digital to every home, person and organisation to create a fully connected intelligent world.
1: The ‘1’ represents the smartphone, which is central to the ecosystem, connecting and controlling the wider devices.
8: The ‘8’ is the peripheral connected devices, such as FreeBuds 3, Watch GT 2, Sound X, MatePad Pro, MateBook X Pro and HUAWEI Vision.
N: ‘N’ is the layer where everything comes together, denoting the millions of IOT devices that are effortlessly connected using Huawei HiLink technologies, with the plus symbol representing Huawei Share and HiLink, the technologies that seamlessly connect everything together.
Controlled by the smartphone and connected by EMUI, Huawei’s ecosystem brings together a collection of new technologies that work together to deliver the world’s most exciting new intelligently connected digital experience.
Huawei, a brand which has unrivalled expertise in building networking infrastructure, is also one of two device companies in the industry to have built its own software and hardware ecosystems. These two factors mean that Huawei can bring unique benefits to consumers through distributed technology, which unlocks vital privacy and security benefits in addition to providing a seamless and user-friendly experience with 1+8+N.
Andrew Garrihy, Global Chief Brand Officer of Huawei’s Consumer Business Group, commented: “Huawei has won the hearts of consumers around the world with our innovative and often ground-breaking technology. Now we are bringing this technology together for everyone via our 1+8+N ecosystem of products and software. Thanks to our Seamless AI Life experience, users can simply tap to connect in the most effortless way, opening up a world of possibilities through Huawei Share, multi-screen collaboration and more. By providing a Seamless AI Life experience for consumers everywhere, we hope to bring the world together and help people stay connected.”