OPPO today revealed several new additions to the OPPO family – a series of smartwatches and a range of noise-cancelling wireless headphones.
Powered with Wear OS by Google, the OPPO Watch 46mm LTE is complete with a world-first dual-curve display, while the OPPO Watch 41mm BT offers an AMOLED display. Taking personalisation to a new level, the OPPO Watch series is aimed at those with jam-packed schedules who need to seamlessly switch between the personal and professional.
Not only that, but the OPPO Watch 46mm LTE empowers users to take back control of their health and fitness without the need for excess equipment or time. While Sleep Tracking and always-on heart rate monitoring make it simpler to track daily progress, its wrist-based five-minute workouts with voice coaching are key to staying active while on the go. With Google Fit, users also have support for an array of additional tracked exercises, making it the ultimate personal trainer.
The OPPO Watch also offers the full suite of Google apps and services at a glance – including Google Pay and Google Maps. For those on the move from morning until night, the all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging means users can build up 16 hours of power from just a 15-minute fast charge.
The OPPO Watch combines style and substance. The AI watch-face design synchronises to match any outfit, thanks to the HeyTap Health app. With a wide range of wrist strap colours and materials, users can switch styles depending on the occasion. The OPPO Watch comes in 46mm with (LTE), sculpted with a 6,000-series aluminium alloy frame, available in a Black or Glossy Gold finish.
“With this launch, we are celebrating new ways to connect with the home, office or gym while on the move – something that will become increasingly important as we emerge from lockdown. With a battery life of up to 30 hours – that can be extended to 21 days in Power Save mode – we were determined to design a watch with our UK customers in mind that meant they were never caught short while on the go,” said Kevin Cho, Managing Director, OPPO Mobile UK.
OPPO True Wireless Headphones
Today OPPO expands its wireless headphones offering – launching the true wireless OPPO Enco W11, Enco W31 and Enco W51 in the UK.
The first active noise cancellation wireless headphones from OPPO Acoustics, the OPPO Enco W51 are ideal for those on-the-go, offering wireless charging, professional audio quality and intelligent touch controls in a comfortable and iconic design.
Two new additions to the Enco series include the Enco W31 and Enco W11. Whether you enjoy pop, rock, EDM, classical – or all of the above – the Enco W31 have you covered, with two audio modes to enhance frequencies for pop and classical, as well as rock and EDM music, respectively. Providing an exceptional user experience at a competitive price point, the Enco W11 true wireless headphones support Bluetooth 5.0, offer 20 hours of battery life and powerful bass.
“Appetite for Internet of Things (IoT) wearable technology is ever-increasing. Consumers don’t want to invest in lots of different technologies that all do different things. Instead, they want a solution that keeps everything they need in one place, that’s versatile and can be personalised to them and their individual needs,” continued Kevin Cho.
“Our ultimate smart kit – which includes the OPPO Find X2, Reno and A-series, OPPO Watch and new headphones – have all been designed to offer an all-encompassing solution for consumers living and working in an increasingly digital world. It helps users to work and play without the need for multiple devices, office space or even a gym. We want our wearable devices to be as tech-centric as they are fashion-friendly. This kit really is all built for one, and each element is built for all.”
UK Pricing and Availability:
OPPO Watch 46mm (LTE) – RRP £369, available in Black or Glossy Gold in October:
- Powered by the all-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging, the OPPO Watch gets 16 hours of power from a 15-minute fast charge
- Features a stunning dual-curved OLED 3D curved 1.91 inch AMOLED display
- Packed full of fitness and health tracking features, including Sleep Tracking, always-on heart rate monitoring, a five-minute workouts with voice coaching
- Complete a look effortlessly, use the HeyTap Health App to photograph an outfit, and the OPPO Watch will use AI imaging to generate a complementary watch face
OPPO Watch 41mm (BT) – RRP £229, available in Black, Silver or Rose Gold on Amazon from 3rd September:
- With targeted work-out modes, five exercise sensors and a GPS + GLONASS navigation system, the OPPO Watch is your go-to workout buddy
- All-new Watch VOOC Flash Charging means charging the OPPO Watch to full charge only takes 75 minutes
- At the touch of a button, change the strap to suit your style.
Change the Watch Face to match your outfit with the HeyTap Health App
OPPO Enco W51 – RRP £89, available in Floral White and
Starry Blue on Amazon from 3rd September:
- The first Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) true wireless headphones from OPPO Acoustics
- Features a “2+2” noise reduction solution, combining a new, high-end dual-core digital noise reduction chip with dual ANC technology, the W51 can fend off a broad range of noise, no matter the environment
- Utilises a three-microphone noise reduction solution which works in tandem with the mouthpiece to ensure calls sound clear and professional even in winds of up to 25km/h
OPPO Enco W31 – RRP £69, available in Black and White and available on Amazon now:
- Turn up the volume with the Enco W31, that delivers an incredible bass mode to fully immerse yourself in bass-heavy rhythms
- Enjoy optimisations via frequency enhancement to experience the best of your pop and classical, or rock and EDM music
- Easily adjust volume or switch tracks with intuitive touch controls, while wearing detection technology automatically pauses playback when earbuds are removed
- Calls while at home or on-the-go are crystal-clear, thanks to dual-microphone noise cancellation during calls
OPPO Enco W11 – RRP £45, available in white on Amazon now:
- Supported by Bluetooth 5.0, enjoy incredible connectivity
- Offering up to 20 hours of battery life, enjoy podcasts, music and more on a single charge – at home or on-the-go
- Sleek and compact in design, the Enco W11 are ergonomically designed and comfortable to wear
- Control playback functionality with an easy-to-use touch controls