Oppo today announces the latest device to its A-Series line-up, the powerhouse A15. Priced at £119, the A15 is OPPO’s most affordable smartphone in the UK to date, delivering impressive specs in a stylish form factor for those wanting the best entertainment experience on-the-go without breaking the bank.
Featuring a stunning HD+ screen and long-lasting battery, the A15 is a must-have for streaming aficionados and mobile gamers alike. It automatically optimises sound when watching a film, listening to your favourite music or gaming for a truly immersive experience. What’s more, HyperBoost 2.1 delivers steadier in-game graphics with minimal lag.
The A15’s AI Triple Rear Camera set-up will level up users’ social media game. They can unleash their creativity with dedicated lenses that offer impeccable close-up, macro shots and impressive portrait pictures. AI Scene Enhancement brings vibrancy to photos and videos, while the built-in video editor makes editing easy while on-the-go, offering access to a library of music and video filters.
“We are excited to bring the OPPO A15 to customers here in the UK,” said Kevin Cho, Managing Director, OPPO Mobile UK. “Designed with users’ social networking and entertainment needs in mind, the OPPO A15 offers an immersive mobile experience at an incredible price.”
A15 Key Features:
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, expandable to 256GB
- Runs on MediaTek’s Helio P35
- Long-lasting 4,230 mAh battery
- Impressive triple rear camera set-up, which includes a 13MP main camera, 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth camera
- 8MP front camera
- Runs on ColorOS 7.2
- Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen with narrow bezels, offering an 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Features a 3D curved body design and is 7.9mm thin
- HD+ screen features a high resolution of 1600 x 720
- Rear fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock
- Available in Dynamic Black or Mystery Blue