The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 with scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass Victus, S Pen compatibility and an immersive 7.6” display and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 – with a 6.7” folding glass display, Flex Mode and IPX8 water-resistance are now available to pre-order at Vodafone UK.
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 can be purchased for just £59 per month(£49 upfront cost), while the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 can be purchased from £41 per month (£29 upfront cost).
Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 before 31st December 2021 can claim a free Starter Kit worth (£79.99), containing a Flip Case, an S Pen and a 25w Superfast Charger. In addition, customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 or Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 before 27th August 2021 can claim free Samsung Care+ for one year too.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series, which includes the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic and Galaxy Watch4, is also available to pre-order. The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic can be purchased for just £17.50 per month (no upfront cost), while the Galaxy Watch4 can be purchased for £15.50 per month (no upfront cost). Customers can save £3.50 per month when they have a Vodafone Xtra Plan, including 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity – saving customers even more money when they purchase their smartphone and smartwatch from Vodafone.
When purchasing one of the new Samsung watches before 2nd November 2021, customers can claim a Google Play Store voucher – £75 credit with the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic and £50 credit with the Samsung Galaxy Watch4.
The new Samsung devices are available on Vodafone EVO, the new flexible mobile offering that makes the latest smartphones and smartwatches easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device and choose over how long they want to pay the rest off – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Furthermore, customers can enjoy the reassurance of flexible early upgrades from 12 months.
As well as providing great value, Vodafone EVO is packed full of unique inclusive benefits that customers can take advantage of, including:
- Battery Refresh – Exclusively with Vodafone, Vodafone EVO customers won’t have to worry about a tired battery because we’ll replace it at no extra cost, helping customers keep that new phone feeling for longer. Every phone comes with ‘Battery Refresh’ included, and customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind.
- Unlimited Data Booster – Only Vodafone gives customers the choice of full speed unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events or boxsets on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – Unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – Customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- VeryMe – The award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
- Roaming in 81 destinations – Roaming is inclusive in selected phone and SIM-only Xtra plans (data-capped plans with 4 Xtra benefits will get inclusive roaming in 51 European destinations; Unlimited 4 Xtra plans will get roaming in 81 destinations worldwide (including destinations in Europe).
- 5G at no extra cost – 5G at the same price as 4G – so you can go faster at no extra cost.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Those who want a smartphone and smartwatch can save even more – Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 on ‘OneNumber’ smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phones at home and still stay connected from their wrist.