Update 24th July 2020
The new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus – with quad camera set-up (48MP, 8MP 5MP & 2MP), a stylish 6.7-inch FHD+ display and a huge 5,000mAh battery – is now available at Vodafone UK.
The new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus is available with 24GB of data for £39 per month (£29 upfront cost). Alternatively, customers can purchase the device on one of Vodafone’s new unlimited plans:
- Vodafone Unlimited Max: £51 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the 5G network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology, such as live virtual reality, watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
- Vodafone Unlimited: £46 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
- Vodafone Unlimited Lite: £42 per month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps and is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and the new Motorola Moto G 5G Plus. Customers on selected pay monthly plans can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee.
The Motorola Moto G 5G Plus is coming soon to Vodafone UK. Customers will be able to purchase the new device on Vodafone’s Unlimited data plans – Unlimited Lite, Unlimited and Unlimited Max.
The Moto G 5G Plus specs and features of the phone.
- Display: 6.7″ Cinemavision HDR 10, 90Hz, 21:9
- Rear camera: 48 MP quad-lens camera system
- Front camera: 16 MP Dual-Selfie cam, lens placed within display space, upper left corner
- OS: “Near-stock” Android 10 with My UX features for richer user experience
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- RAM: 4 GB and 6 GB options
- Storage: 64 GB and 128 GB options
- Battery: 5000 mAh, with 20 W charger
- Fingerprint sensor: On the power button, on the side of the device
- NFC: Will be included
No UK price just yet
The rear camera comes with Macro Vision, which allows you to take pictures five times closer to the object you want to photograph. The camera takes photos at an ultra-wide-angle, which helps you to get much more into your pictures. The lens comes with a depth sensor for better focus in portrait mode, and the new long-exposure features let you process images with a shutter time of up to 32 seconds.